Name:
Location: California, United States

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Introduction

There and back again. . . This is my journal for my personal exploration of mythology and Fantasy literature. In it there will be notes, summaries and impressions on my learning of these subjects. I hope it will lead to a greater understanding of myself and awakening of my imagination and creativity.

My exploration began many years ago with classes of mythology in high school and college. The class in college introduced me to the deeper meanings of mythology. Later, a TV series with Joseph Campbell called the “Power of Myth” triggered my desire for further knowledge on the subject. Since then, I have read many books of myths and interpretations about mythology. This lead to a strong interest in Fantasy literature.

I will continue my exploration by adding things to this journal as time permits. I might fill it or not. Hope it leads to a greater understanding of my spirituality and fulfilling my drams. Having a deeper understanding of mythology will make me a better person and I hope a writer. So lets go there and back again. . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home